Collection of Information
|Identifiers||real name, postal address, IP address, email address, account name|
|Personal Information Categories||Name, address, telephone number, credit card number, debit card number|
|Commercial information||Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies|
|Internet activity||Browsing history, search history, information on your interaction with our Sites or advertisement on the Sites|
|Equipment information||Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Sites, and usage details|
Information We Automatically Collect:
We automatically collect certain information about you when you access or use our Sites, including: the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the referring link through which you accessed our websites.
We use Google Analytics to understand how visitors engage with our Sites. If you don’t want Analytics to be used in your browser, you can install the Google Analytics browser add-on.
Use of Information
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to ask a question about our products or services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your personal information to purchase a product or service, we will use that information to process your payment and facilitate delivery. We may also save your information to facilitate new product orders or process returns. If you submit a story about your experience with Mizzen+Main, we may post that story on our Sites without identifying you by name or address.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Sites, products, and services.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
- To process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To personalize your Site experience.
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our Site, products, and services.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information, or as permitted by law
If we ask for your phone number for text message marketing, we will ask you directly for your expressed consent. For email marketing communications, we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out. If you no longer want to receive email marketing communications from Mizzen+Main, please follow the “unsubscribe” instructions that are included at the bottom of each message. Please note that if you unsubscribe from our marketing communications, you will still receive order confirmation messages.
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you with marketing communications at anytime, by contacting us at email@example.com.
We also use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Sites. These companies may collect information stored in cookies about your visits to our Sites and other websites and apps in order to provide advertisements about things of interest to you. We also partner with ad networks and other companies that serve ads on behalf of us and others on non-affiliated digital properties. Some of those ads may be personalized, meaning that they are intended to be relevant to you based on information these ad networks collect about your visits to our Sites and other non-affiliated websites or apps over time.
Under certain privacy statutes, such as the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).the term “sale” may encompass this type of third party data sharing for purposes of interest-based advertising. If you would like to opt-out of third-party advertising cookies, please use our Privacy Web Form.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually set your browser to remove or reject cookies manually, instead of instructing us not to place certain types of cookies via the link above. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject functional cookies, this could negatively affect the availability and functionality of our Sites.
The Sites do not recognize Do Not Track signals from browsers.
To learn more about third-party tracking, cookies and how to "opt-out" of this type of advertising please go to www.aboutads.info/choices/. Mizzen+Main intends to follow the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Self-Regulatory Principles except where the law requires us to do otherwise.
Your Choices and Access to Information
You have the following choices with respect to your Personal Information:
- The right to access your Personal Information;
- The right to update your Personal Information by emailing us or, where appropriate, amending the personal details contained in your registered account with us. If practically possible, we will make corrections (where appropriate) based on your updated information;
- The right to withdraw your consent with respect to Personal Information that is collected on the basis of your consent;
- The right to opt out of having your personal information shared with third parties
- The right to request deletion of your Personal Information or object to its processing; and
- The right to lodge a complaint with us or, as applicable, with a supervisory authority.
If you want to learn more about the Personal Information that Mizzen+Main has about you, or you would like to exercise your choices regarding your Personal Information, including updating or changing that information, please contact us through our contact page or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to request that Mizzen+Main disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (see Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights), we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- If we sold or shared your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- shares for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that Mizzen+Main delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (see Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights), we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, And Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
- Calling our toll free number to : (877) 958-9626
- Emailing us at: email@example.com
Only you may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you.
Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.Response Timing And Format
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time, we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
If you have an account with us, we will deliver our written response to that account. If you do not have an account with us, we will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights. Unless permitted by applicable law, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
The Sites are not directed to children under the age of 16, and Mizzen+Main does not knowingly collect Personal Information or other Information from anyone under the age of 16.
We share your personal information with the following categories of third parties:
- Subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Contractors and service providers.
- Third-party internet advertising networks
We may also share your personal information with third party data cooperatives for our commercial purposes as well as for the commercial purposes of those cooperatives.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Mizzen+Main, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection.
We may share aggregated information about our users without restriction.
In the preceding 12 months, Mizzen+Main has disclosed the following categories of personal information for a business purpose: (A) Identifiers, (B) California Customer Records personal information categories, (D) Commercial information, (F) Internet or other similar network activity, (G) Geolocation data, (H) Sensory data, (K) Inferences drawn from other personal information, (L) Equipment information.
Our store is hosted with an ecommerce company. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through their data storage, databases and the general application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
Our payment system is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
Service providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
Certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
- Calling our toll free number to : (877) 958-9626
- Emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org